Monday, 11 May 2015

WASH IMPRESSION

WASH IMPRESSION / Final impression / Secondary impression / Master impression

Prepared by:
Dr. Dharmishtha Padsala
Dr. Rushabh Parmar
Dr. Ashvin Patel
Dr. Dhaval Patel A


SYNONYMS:
—Final impression
—Secondary impression
—Master impression
—
DEFINITION:
—The impression that represents the completion of the registration of the surface or object.
THE FINAL IMPRESSION IS MADE USING:
—Border molded custom tray or
—Border molded impression compound tray
BORDER MOLDED CUSTOM TRAY:
—Checking the retention
—Preparing and instructing the patient
—Preparing the tray for final impression
—The final impression
—Removing the impression

2 comments:

  1. This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here! Invisalign Milton Keynes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such a nice blog. Well, I didn’t know a thing before this. I would also want to know more about Health app, visit our website.
    Dental Clinic Software

    ReplyDelete